Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kitchen Traditions: Stinky Stank

I am obssessed about the way my house smells.  Perhaps it's because I have friends and family whose homes--well--stink.  Like dog, like cigarette smoke, like onions.  You name it.  I have six cats, so I am always tuned in to the way my house smells.  I've got some really great heated wax/oil from Scentsy that I use when I expect company for the evening, but most days I rely on this great new discovery I bought at Pet Supermarket.  (It's about the same price on ebay.  Believe me, I checked!)

Natural Air Sponge Odor Absorber
Stock Photo

A company called Seapro International appear to be the geniuses behind this awesome product.  I don't know what it's made of.  It feels like that spongy stuff you stand on in some public showers or at water theme parks.  Up close it has a kind of baby powder smell that I was not so sure I wanted my house to smell like.  Once the cup is opened and this awesome product goes to work, there's no baby powder smell.  In fact there is no smell at all.

I have one sitting on top of each of my litter boxes and I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but the sponge I place on smellliest room and most used box is shriveling at a much higher rate than the other.  I'm not sure how this works, so if you want that kind of information, it will have to wait, but for now I highly recommend this over any other odor absorbing/masking thing I've bought to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment