Monday, May 9, 2011

Is That So Difficult?: I Just Want His Clothes to Fit

My husband has a flat butt and I'm sick of looking at his pants/jeans sagging like he's wearing a day-old dirty diaper.  Now I know right now that we don't have the money for him to go buy seven new pairs of jeans just because he looks like he's packing a load, but there has to be an answer.  One pair of jeans that actually fit his ass and I'd spend 100 dollars.

I looked at a few "answer" websites that were no help at all.  In fact, I just got angry.  I can't believe these articles actually claim to help a man shop for jeans.  I tell you what I'm looking for, I'm looking for a pair of jeans that fit him.  I don't want to read about snaps, buttons, pockets or stitching.  I don't care about the color of the blue.  I want them to FIT HIM!

It doesn't seem to bother him.  I mention it when his jeans are going especially "droopy drawer" on him.  He laughs it off and tells me that's just the way it is.  I don't think so.  There has to be a men's jean out there designed especially for Flat Ass Syndrome and I don't need to be told to look for a pair of jeans that fits across the behind, because that's what I'm doing.  I'm looking for a pair of jeans that fit him.  Is that so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment