Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Warrior Dash III

I was thinking today that I ran the third Warrior Dash back in January and had a good time.  I ran with a friend that has now run three of them with me.  This is the first race I ran at my new weight.  I could really tell a big difference.  I did all but the last real obstacle.  It was like two "W"s.  With nets, ropes, and pieces of wood nailed to plywood.  I made it about 1/3 of the way into it and just got worn out from waiting and holding on.

It was way too crowded at that obstacle.  We stood waiting to master it for over 20 minutes (when we finally looked at our watches).  That was disappointing to wait all that time and not be able to finish it.  It just seemed so crowded the whole time.  I think our decision to run earlier at Dirty Foot Adventure Run paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment