Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fitness Tuesday: Dirty Foot Adventure Run COMPLETE

Turns out the run was 5.5 miles and every bit as exciting.  As I had predicted, there was a lot of upper body strength obstacles there was no way I was going to do, but there were enough easier obstacles it didn't feel like a waste.  I went with a friend that did all the obstacles, so my time of just over an hour ended up being a pretty true time.

If you live in Central Florida, and you like obstacle course racing, I highly recommend this event for the rough terrain, and even more rough obstacles.

The next Dirty Foot Adventure Run is some time in July 2013--I think.

We will be signing up for the Dirty Duo in Sarasota that benefits their JROTC.  That race is in May, so maybe a July race will be a nice span of time?  Who knows.  I'm addicted to these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment