Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fitness: Slow and Steady

Finished out the week last week with 1.5 miles walks and 195 calories.

I've added the first click to my walk.  Seems like a nice increase.  Breaking a sweat now at about a 1/3 of the way into the hour.
My weight dipped to 197 again last week, but only for a day.  That's disappointing because I am really cutting back on the calories.

The added click is going to be about 1.9 miles and 245 calories.

I haven't felt well.  Achiness seems to be the theme this week.  Starting with my feet and ending with my headache returning on Thursday of last week.  The weather has been beautiful.  I imagine when I get a new pair of shoes, I'll be able to walk on the asphalt again, just not going to risk it right now with my feet giving me so much trouble.  I've been looking at Mizuno brand running shoes for the overpronation problem I have.

My friend that encouraged me to enter the race back in January as over yesterday in her little running pants and t-shirt.  I don't think I ever had a figure that cute.  Even when I was a teenager, I had the frumpy body of a 50 year old woman.  Ah well, it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment