Monday, April 18, 2011

I Got Hit With It

Wow, this morning is not a morning to be feeling poopy.  I've got so much to do.  I woke up feeling something was amiss but sluffed it off.  Now I'm feeling it pretty hard.  I'm exhausted.  I had hoped I'd turned the corner on all that nonsense.  Apparently, I haven't.  I don't think men understand how much  our cycles really take out of us.  I have so much I wanted to do only 30 minutes ago and now I am looking forward to going back to bed.  I can feel the rising ache in my back and legs and the mental fatigue that began at the same time.  When I feel like this everything takes so much more effort than it really should and there's nothing I can do about it.  What I would like to know is how much of it is mental.  If I could just have unequivocal proof that this tired, achy miserable feeling was in my head, I could just try to work through it, but it's all so strong, so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment