Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fitness: Avia Avi-Quest and the Mile Quest

I ordered some new shoes yesterday from Zappos With the free shipping, they were $130 pair of running shoes marked down to $79.99.  I read some of the reviews.  Their biggest fail is too much support and they might be too stiff for a lighter weight runner.  Someone heavy like me may find them just right.  Zappos also has the 365 day return policy that I couldn't resist.  I'll let you know how they are when they come in.
On a "I'm so frustrated" note, I walked/ran everyday this week except for last night and have gained almost three pounds.  204.5.  I can feel it and see it especially in my gut and when I take breaths to play.  I wore my favorite pair of jeans and belt to a rehearsal last night.  The waist was cutting me in two by the time the night was over.

Well, that makes a preposterous 7 1/2 pounds gained this month or so.  Seems my idea of losing 15 pounds has been counter offered with a weight gain.  I hoped that the extra weight was from my period or an extra salty meal over the weekend, but it's Tuesday and I weighed more this morning than I did two mornings ago.  Something has to be happening.  No one can tell me 3 miles a day--uphill--is not doing something.  At any rate, I'm angry.

I did finish the 3 miles in 63minutes 54 seconds on Sunday night.  I need to shave four more minutes off my time in order to be where I was three months ago without the incline.  Plus, making time to do the obstacles.
Tuesday, may just become Accept My Fat Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment