Monday, April 15, 2013

Books and Movies: 40 Days and 40 Nights

I watched 40 Days and 40 Nights for a dumb reason, kept watching it for an even sillier reason.  It was there and I needed something to distract me from walking on the treadmill and I kept watching it because I didn't want to leave it unfinished.

Josh Harnett used to be quite the heart throb.  He spent most of this movie with a worried look on his face because he was going without sex for a whopping 40 days and nights.  I guess I'm just too old for this movie.  I thought it was immature and crass.  Shannyn Sossamon's beauty and possible potential as an actress is squashed in the shallowness of this movie.

When I searched for Harnett, I found that he was in a movie called The Virgin Suicides.  I can remember wanting to see that movie for some reason.  You know, for me even when he was a hot commodity, he just never did it for me the way he did the other women.

No comments:

Post a Comment