Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fitness Tuesday: Another Bust?

Two weeks have gone by and I've done very little exercising or watching what I eat.  When I got back from vacation I weight 207.5 pounds.  My heaviest has been 213 and I didn't feel as gross as I feel now.  I've started drinking more water and with my treadmill broken have started riding my bike again.  It's a totally different set of muscles.  I didn't realize it when I was doing the running/riding and weight training.  Now that it's been a good two weeks or so since I've done anything with running, my muscle groups feel tired and fatigued even after a short ride.  I've got to re-toughen up my sit bone area as well.  Seems like the older I get, the faster it goes.  Aargh.

I watched an episode of Extreme Makeover.  The one where he spends a year encouraging the person to exercise and eat right.  That was motivating.  I also saw this lady online that lost 200 plus pounds by just eating right and getting out and moving.  That was more motivating because I know some guy coming to my door to adopt me for a year is not going to happen.

It's back on the bicycle tonight and salmon, rice and a veggie for dinner.  We'll see about my "Extreme Makeover".

No comments:

Post a Comment