Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fitness Tuesday: Riding My Bike

Well, I'm back riding my bike.  I started slow--like starting over--and it sucks to think I was riding 10 miles three times a week and jogging between.  I just don't know how I let myself get so messed up--so fat and gooey.

Next month, it will be a year I've been trying anything and everything to increase my cardio.  Little goals, big goals, no goals.  Programs, ideas, rewards.  I just don't get it.  I am the exact same weight within a few pounds that I was when I started.  I still can't wear my wedding ring.  My face is still chubby.  Meanwhile, women around me are losing weight in their 40s and looking sexy.  I am just pudgy me.  I want to give up and accept it, but I know that giving up will make whateve I do have turn to goo.  I know it will happen because as soon as I stopped runnining and riding, my gut returned and my waist began to pudge.

I guess this is just not a good day for a blog entry.

At any rate, I weighted 204.4 this morning and rode my bike for 20 minutes.  I snacked on some old Easter candy which I am going to throw out today.  I am having company on Friday and would really like to have a piece of chocolate trifle more than I want that Easter candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment