Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 1, Phase 1, Disk 1 - Fail?

I started the P90X last night.  Had I been able to do all the exercises I would probably be dead right now.  Instead, I was not able to do any of the pull ups.  Even with a chair.  I did little halves.  I don't know if I should keep trying to do the pull ups with my body weight or shift to something on the weight machine with a little less weight.

I was able to do some of the pushups, so that is an attainable goal I could reach.  The decline push ups were not an option and the "under the fence" push ups were a disaster.  However, I can see myself getting better at the push ups.  I need to answer the question about the pull ups.

I got a pull up bar from my son to hang in the doorway.

My husband worked out with me, but he chose the weight bench instead of following the DVD.  He's already strong, so it wasn't a big deal for him.  It was still nice that he did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment